Erebus & Quiz League of Angels (Original by Aiirin di Forum LOA)
Kita semua tahu bahwa task Omniscient di Erebus memberi kita banyak point, jika semua jawaban benar kita bisa dapat 50 point.
Tapi banyak dari kita kurang tahu jawabannya, Jadi saya membuat panduan ini berdasarkan pengalaman pribadi dan sedikit copy paste 😛
Btw panduan ini belum sepenuhnya lengkap tapi mudah2an bisa sangat membantu bagi kalian semua
Aiirin orang Indonesia juga lho ^^ bangga juga ngeliat orang Indo yg threadnya sudah diview lebih dari 200.000 orang ^^
Ini dia Pertanyaan dan jawaban Erebuz serta Quiz juga Angel’s Quiznya
Gunakan Ctrl + F atau tekan tombol F3 di keyboard Anda guna memudahkan pencarian.
1. Which northwestern state has the towns of Starbuck , Walla Walla , Port Angeles , and Olympia ?
2. I am in a state with beautiful peach orchards and many Civil War battlefields . I have passed through Macon , Augusta , Peachtree City , and Marietta . What state am I in ?
3. Which state do Missoula , Whitefish , Big Fork and Butte call home ?
4. Which state includes Atlantic City and the towns of Somerville , Tenafly , Springfield , and Hoboken ?
> New Jersey
5. Which midwest farmland state includes New Salem , Springfield , Metropolis , and Champaign ?
6.Which Mississipi state – called ” America’s Heartland ” – is home to Amana , Fort Dodge and Dubuque ?
7. In which midwest state is Springfield , St.Joseph , Creve Coeur , and Cape Girardeau based ?
8. Which ‘ four corners ‘ state is home to Alamogordo , Taos , Truth or Consequences and Mescalero ?
> New Mexico
9, Which state – named after a European Monarch – has town called Lafayette , Lake Charles and Bogalusa ?
10. Which state on the Canadian border is home to Coeur d’Alene , Downey , Idaho Falls and Pocatello ?
11. What is the largest landlocked country in the world ?
12. Which is the world’s largest port according to volume ?
13. Superheroes have fought the Kree , The Skrull , and aliens from other galaxies . What’s our galaxy called ?
> The Milky Way
14. In 1997 , who became the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom ?
> Tony Blair
15. Each country taking part in the Olympics has a 3 letter code . Which is NOT an Olympic county code ?
16. Medals are awarded for first , second , and third places in Olympic events . What are these medal called ?
> Gold , Silver and Bronze medals
17. Which children’s television show are following names from : Donatello , Splinter Leonardo , & Raphael ?
> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
18. What is the name of the organ in our bodies that pumps blood ?
19. Where am i if i am in the largest city in Africa eating baklava , watching feluccas sail up to Nile ?
20. What is the capital of Angola ?
21. I am very much like orange . I am the same color but a little bit smaller
22. Officer paper is typically sold in packs of 500 sheets . What is this pack called ?
23. If you are ” intestate ” , what don’t you have ?
> A will
24. ” Midori ” , ” verde ” , ” vert ” , and ” gruen ” all translate to what english word ?
25. What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet ?
26. In New York City , on which is street is the New York Stock Exchange ?
> Wall Street
27. What agency of the United States Department of Defense is responsible for the creation and development of new military technology ?
28. I’m standing under the ‘ Brandenburger Tor ‘ , its ‘ Weihnachten ‘ it’s snowing , and smell of ‘ Apfel Strudel ‘ fill the air . Which country am i in ?
29 . Where was the United States capital located during most of George Washington’s two terms as President ?
30. Which word best describes the union of two political parties with the aim of having sufficient combined elected members to form a government ?
31. What biological family does the alpaca belong to ?
32. What are the main reason to domesticate alpacas ?
> For their wool and meat
33. On average , how long does a healthy alpaca live ?
> 20 years
34. An alpaca’s gestation period is approximately the same length as which of the other animal ?
35. If i decided to take a Caribbean Cruise which one of these island nations would i NOT be able to visit ?
36. If i told you i was going to watch the Daytona 500 in person , to which American state would i be traveling ?
37. To which of the following countries will i need to travel to if i wish to see the prehistoric hill figure known as the Uffington White Horse ?
38. To which continent am i going if i have decided to visit Queen Maud Land , and Deception Island ?
39. I’m on a river cruise , visiting Vienna , Budapest , and Bratislava . Which river am I gliding down ?
40. To which Asian country am i traveling if i am going to visit the Forbidden City ?
41. If i visit Bondi Beach – one of the most world’s most beautiful – to which country would i be traveling ?
42. Which method am I most likely to use to trek up to mountainous , ancient Incan city of Machu Picchu ?
> Take a tour bus
43. To which Canadian Province will i be going if i tell you i am off to see the Calgary Stampeds ?
44. What is the capital of Scotland ?
45. Which does NOT have an even number for its square root ?
46. What is the largest continent in the world ?
47. Which is NOT a primary color ?
48. What is the highest mountain on earth above sea level ?
> Mt. Everest
49. Which of the following is NOT a key on a standard keyboard ?
50. Which of these fruits grows on a vine ?
51. If a woman gives birth to triplets , how many babies does she have ?
52. This musical instrument has four strings , is usually made of the wood from a spruce tree , and is played with a bow generally made from horsehair . What is this musical instrument called ?
53. This musical instrument usually has white and black keys as well as having two or more pedals . What is the name of this musical instrument ?
54. Which brass instrument is played by blowing into the mouthpiece and has 3 buttons that change the sound ?
55. Which percussive instrument is played by striking wooden bars with a mallet ?
56. This instrument can often be found in a rock band . The instrument usually has six strings and uses an ampliffier to make the sound louder . What is the name of this instrument ?
> Electric Guitar
57. Which percussive instrument is played by striking a stretched skin with a stick , such as ‘ bongos ‘ ?
58. Which woodwind instrument is played by blowing into a mouthpiece , and has twenty or more tone holes ?
59. When the Israelite’s journeyed for 40 years to the promised land , God promised what would NOT wear out ?
> Clothes and shoes
60. Which of these living things does NOT have a backbone ?
61. Which of these is’t a fruit ? I am found underground , can be made into fries and can also be baked ?
62. Which Irish instrument consists of many strings which are plucked by the hands of the musician ?
63. Which mountain has the highest altitude in the world ?
> Mt. Cook
64. Which European city was divided by a wall , separating capitalism in the west from communism in the east ?
65. If the moon is full , what shape is it in the sky ?
66. Which disciple did not want Jesus to wash his feet at the Last Supper ?
67. Daredevil is blind but uses sound to ‘ see ‘ objects , like sonar . What else uses sonar ?
> Bats and submarines
68. There are many different sports at the Olympic games , which of these is an official event at the modern Summer Olympic Games ?
69. Which ocean has the largest area ?
70. Which is the longest river in the world ?
71. The amazing X-Men’s powers come from genetic mutations. Mutations from a part of what process ?
72. Which of the following instrument is a member of the strings family ?
73. Which country has the largest oil reserves ?
> Saudi Arabia
74. What is the name of the invisible line that runs right around the Earth’s middle , dividing it into two halves ?
> The Equator
75. How often do the Summer Olympic Games take place ?
> Every 4 years
76. The Flash runs very fast but according to science , there’s something that’s even faster . What’s that ?
77. You can find me up a palm tree . I am brown on the outside and white on the inside . I am very hard , and i sometimes fall on people’s heads .
78. On September 11th , 2001 , many died in NYC from terrorist attack . Which building was involved ?
> World Trade Center
79. What happens if you melt something ?
> It changes from a solid to a liquid
80. If i dissolve sugar in water what have i made ?
> A solution ( in game answer – a solvent)
81. Up to and including the 2012 Olympic games , which city has hosted the olympic games more thatn once ?
> London , UK
82. I am a shiny fruit and you can find me in red and green colors . ” An ___ a day keeps the doctor away ” .
83. Iron Man’s armor can perform miracles . Many animals also have ‘ armor ‘ . What is such a skeleton called ?
84. Where would you find the historic temple of Angkor Wat ?
85. In what religion was Jesus raised by his parents ?
86. Where was Paul on his way to when Jesus stopped him with a bright light , beginning the transformation of Paul’s life ?
87. What is the capital of Turkey ?
88. Which of these world capitals is also the largest city in its home country ?
89. In 2008 the 29th Olympic games mainly took place in which Asian City ?
90. God created the whole world and everything in it , but who gave all the living creatures their names ?
91. Which of the following island is not located in Europe ?
92. Peter Parker ( Spiderman ) has many spider-like abilities . What type of animal is a spider ?
93. Saddam Hussein was the dictator of which Middle Eastern Country ?
94. Which athlete won the 110m hurdles at the Athene Olympics ?
> Liu Xiang
95. Who was the first male tennis player to win all four Grand Slams on three different surface ?
> Andre Agassi
96. When violet from The Incredibles is visible , how do people see her ?
> Light bounces off of violet and into their eyes
97. In the ’60’s and ’70’s , many men were sent into space in the Apollo Missions . Where did they land ?
98. Magneto’s amazing powers can manipulate and use magnetic fields . What would be most affected by Magneto ?
> A steel paper clip
99. Roald Dahl wrote about a boy called James and his adventures on a flying fruit . The book is called , ‘ James and the Giant __ ‘ .
100. Nelson Mandela is celebrated worldwide for fighting racism . Of which African country was he president ?
> South Africa
101. Which state has many Civil War battlefields and is home to Macon , Augusta , Peachtree City and Marietta ?
102. What is lighting made of ?
103. What was the name of the Princess of Wales who died in 1997 as the result of a car crash in Paris ?
104. The modern Olympic Games were started by an organisation called the IOC . What does IOC stand for ?
> International Olympic Committee
105. Olympic Games have one or more mascots . Which of these mascots is from the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics ?
> The Fuwa
106. Which of these is the hottest ?
> The Sun
107. Superman can fly . But what’s the name of the natural force that keeps ordinary people down on earth ?
108. The Pharaoh would not let the Israelite’s leave Egypt . Moses lead them out after 10 plagues were set down . What was the last plague ?
> Death of all the firstborn sons
109. I am bright red . I have all my seeds on the outside , and I am sometimes served with cream .
109. I am purple-colored fruit . Little Jack Horner pulled me out of a Christmas pie !
110. What is the name of the gas in the air that keeps us alive ?
111. When and where did the original Ancient Olympic Games take place ?
> Over 2000 years ago in Ancient Greece
112. Tennis player eat me between games to keep nice and strong . I can also be found in pajamas !
113. When Jesus was born , his mother , Mary , did not have a cradle , so she placed him elsewhere . Where ?
114. The Cold War was a war of words and hostility mainly between USSR and which country ?
115. Which sport is an official event at the modern Summer Olympic Games ?
116. Jesus called upon Lazarus for a meal . Who was the lady who sat at his feet and listened to him talk ?
117. The Olympic Flame is carried around the world to the Olympic host nation . Where does its journey begin ?
> Olympia in Greece
118. I am bitter and lovely shade of yellow . You can find me in a well – known rhyme – ” Oranges and ____ ”
119, The Harmonica is a small instrument made from plasctic and metal , how do you play it ?
> With your mouth
120. The flag of the Olympic Games has five coloured rings joined together . What do the rings represent ?
> The continents of the world
121. Planet Earth is the ____ planet from the sun .
122. The country with the smallest area in the world is :
> Vatican City
123. I grow on a vine . I can be red or green and your mum and dad drink my juice in wine . I
124. Adam and Eve , lived in a beautiful Garden in Eden . Why did God banish them from there ?
> They were disobedient
wow new update has been add to erebus :3
hope everyone help me with this new question ..
:: thanks to Estesolaria , Tyrious , R243289297 n for ur all post ::
125. What is Mr.Rochester’s first name in Charlotte Bronte’s Novel,Jane Eyre ?
126. Which social network was the movieThe Social network,based on ?
127. What is the ranged special attack used by Ryu and Ken in Street Fighter ?
128. What is the largest dinasour known to have walked the earth ?
129. What level do you get acess to Erebus in League Of Angels ?
130. What number is on the side of Speed racer’s car in the original anime / manga ?
131. In Warcraft III which of the following is not a race ?
132. Which Sketch comedy group had a show on IFC ?
133. In which sport would you use a chucker ?
134. What gets unlocked at lvl 26 of League Of Angels ?
135. Where is Mecca Located ?
> Saudi Arabia
136. What year did the titanic sink ?
137. What is the name of the lead character in half life series ?
> Gordon Freeman
138. What is the national emblem of Canada ?
> Maple leaf
139. How many MLB teams does Florida have ?
140. Where is Waldo ?
141. What company created Half life,Left for Dead and team fortress 2 ?
142. Which country is not in European Union ?
143. What is the name of the original warcraft game released by Blizzard entertainment in 1994 ?
> Warcraftrcs and humans
144. In computer programming a variable is typically used to do what ?
> Store Specific Data
145. Which game platform is owned by EA ?
146. Where is the Palace of Versailles located ?
147. What is Marilyn Manson gender ?
148. What is the name of Solid snake right hand man in the metal Gear solid series ?
> Hal Emmerich
149. When is the Illiad thought to have been written ? / When was Illiad thought to be written ?
> 8th century BC
150. What is the name of the sea east of Korea ?
> Sea of Japan
151. What does M&M’s stand for ?
> Mars and Murrie’s
152. In full metal Alchemist Edaward’s brother Alphonso is a ?
> Suit of Armor
153. Taylor Swift album fearless was released in what year ?
154. lara Croft is the protagonist of what video game franchise ?
> Tomb Rider
155. How long is a marathon ?
156. What is the highest waterfall in the world ?
> Angel’s waterfall
157. A cat has 3 kittens : November,March,& May. What’s the mother’s name ?
158. What contenient is Bolivia located on ?
> South America
159. What game platform is owned by CD Projeckt ?
160. Who became the Prime Minister of Ukraine on December 18th,2007 ?
> Yulia Tymoshenko
161. Where is Machu Picchu located ?
162. In the game of netball what cant players do ?
> run with the ball
163. What does mitochondria produce ?
164. What genre is the Matrix classidide as ?
165. What is the human body mostly made of ?
166. What is the highest falls ?
> Angel falles
167. What country is Big Ben located in ?
168. Michael Jackson is famous for ?
> The Moon Walk
169. When playing Gin rummy how many cards is delt to each player ?
170. Where does the game of Cricket originate from ?
171. Where is the Petronas located ?
172. What year was PlayStation 2 released ?
173. A cat is said to have how many lives ?
174. Which company owns Skype ?
175. Who is the Vice President of the USA ?
> Joe Biden
176. What level do you get your first tittle in LoA ?
177. The anime film,Grave of the fireflies,takes place during which war ?
> World War 2
178. The Amrican hip hop group NWA had 6 members,Arabien Prince E.J.Yella,ez-E, Ice cube,MC Ren,and … ?
> Dr. Drey
179. Which country was not a part of the Axis powers during WWII ?
180. Traditionaly what type of wood does Rolls Royce on ther dash boards of their cars ?
181. Where do carrots grow ?
> the ground
182. What does Batman carry in his utility belt ?
183. What color is Pac Man ?
184. What is the name of the alien race in Star Craft that plagues the universe much like a swam of bugs ?
185. Who directed the Oscar winning anime film Sprited Away ?
> Hayao Miyazaki
186. Where is the Mumbai located ?
187. What company makes poker night at the inventory ?
188. What is the capital of Canada ?
189. When did LoA closed Beta start ?
190. Who originaly sang Gangnam Style ?
191. What is the sum of 5 and 6 ?
192 .Who was dead at the end of Sixth Sense ?
> Bruce Wilis
193. Who is the President of Russia ?
> Vlaidimir Putin
194. In Command and Conquere red alert. Which side could launch a GPS Sattlite ?
195. What is a group of kangaroos called ?
> A mob
196. In the anime film Akira,what is pictured in the back of Kaneda’s Jacket ?
> A pill
197. Daft Punk is an electronic music duo from what country ?
198. Where does the game rugby originate ?
199. Free Willey is a film about ?
> A whale
200. What is Samus gender in Metroid Games ?
201. What is the Highest Ranking Title in LoA called ?
> Demi God
202. What is the name of the Virus featured in the first 2 Resident Evil games ?
203. What state is Jack Daniels from ?
204. Who invented the flushing toilet ?
> Thomas Crapper
205. In Diablo II,Baal is Lord of what ?
206. What is a multiple of 8 ?
207. How old is the universe believed to be ?
> 13.8 Billion years
208. What is the largest tree born fruit in the world ?
209. In doom game,what is the cheat code for guns and ammo ?
210. What is the head state of a common wealth country ?
211. Who leaked NSA documents to the Guardian in 2013 ?
> Edward snowden
212. Banjo is the protagonist of a game developed and published by Rare for Nintendo 64. Who is his partner in said game ?
213. What is the maximum usable amount of RAM on a 32 – bit Windows operating system ?
214. What state is Jim Beam from ?
215. Which company made the Witcher series ?
> CD Projeckt
216. What is Final Fantasy 6 known as in the United States ?
> Final Fantasy 3
217. In the novel Frankenstein,what is the monster called ?
> Frankeinstein’s Monster
218. How many toes is a human baby born with ?
219. How much HP does a Lvl.1 HP gem give in LoA ?
220. What level do you gain access to the 5th battle slot in LoA ?
221. In the original Doom game,what was the cheat code for god mode ?
222. Most Dust Particles in your house are what ?
> Dead Skin
223. Where is the Golden Gate Bridge located ?
> San Fransisco
224. On snooker games. What color ball need to be sunk before the sink other than red ball ?
225. Ness is the protagonist of a videogame published by Nintendo. What is the name of this game ?
226. If you bet $25 to win $100,how often do you need to win to break-even on the bet ?
> 20% of the time
227. Which network hosted the VGA’s ? ( Video Game Awards )
228. What level do you have to be in order to use World Chat in LoA ?
229. What do you use to do your lowercase “I” ?
230. What is the largest cave in the world ?
> Son Doong Cave
231. Who directed Jurassic Park ?
> Steven Spielberg
232. What is the first name of the Queen of England ?
233. Yoko Ono was the wife of what famous musician ?
> John Lennon
234. What island is statue of Liberty located on ?
> Liberty Island
235. What state is Starbucks from ?
236. How many NFL teams does Florida have ?
237. What are the two highest scoring letters in the game of Scrabble ?
> Q & Z
238. What year was Super Nintendo Entertainment System released in US ?
239. What is the country code for Russia ?
240. What is the capital of New Zealand ?
241. What is the largest desert ?
242. When was the first Generation iPod released ?
243. Who is the host of the TV show,Jeopardy ?
> Alex Trebek
244. Who does the player primarily control in the Legend of Zelda games ?
245. If you have 3 quarters,4 dimes and 4 penies,how much money do you have ?
246. What is the largest flower in the world ?
247. Where is stone hedge located ?
> The United Kingdom
248. When talking about computers,what is an example of an output device ?
> The Speakers
249. In the Super Mario games,what is Mario’s profession ?
250. Which US president served the shortest term ?
> William Henry Harrison
251. Which of the following was part of the fourth generation of video game consoles ?
> Sega Genesis
252. Which state is the Mount Rushmore National Memorial located in ?
> South Dakota
253. What is the name of the lead character of the Dead Space series ?
> Issac Clarke
254. What was the first game released by Valve corporation ?
255. What is the capital of Texas ?
256. Which game platform is owned by Ubisoft ?
257. Which is the largest planet in our solar system ?
258. Anmol decided to give his bike 3 coats of pain . Which coat would go on the first one ?
> The second
259. What is the largest mammal in the world ?
> Blue Whale
260. The Doom series places the player on what planet ?
261. Which Star Wars character is a bounty hunter ?
> Boba Fett
262. What is the scientific name for humans ?
> Homo Sapien
263. Which country has the largest population ?
264. A farmer has 15 sheep,and all but 8 died. How many are left ?
265. How many participant does asexual reproduction require ?
266. Dota 2 is owned by which company ?
267. Which of the following gets unlocked at level 32 in LoA ?
> Tidal Pool
268. What city is the NHL team known as the Lightning from ?
> Tampa Bay
269. At what level do you get your first title in LoA ?
270. Hajime no Ippo is a popular manga/anime about what ?
271. What is the first angel you get in LoA ?
272. Who first invented toilet paper ?
273. Who hold the MLB single season home run record ?
> Barry Bonds
274. Who is the main protagonist of Dragon Ball ?
275. How many eyes do most spider have ?
276. Are Gorillas carnivores,omnivores or herbivores ?
277. Who wrote the novel,The Catcher In the Rye ?
278. Fortune cookies are from what country ?
> The United States
279. How many floors are there to explore in Diablo 1 ?
280. Where is Saint Basil’s Cathedral located ?
281. Where is mount Fuji located ?
282. Which of this is NOT a Mammal ?
283. Where is Pompeii located ?
284. What is the ratio of 1:3 as a percentage ?
285. What is the largest landlocked country ?
286. What is the mainboard of a computer called ?
287. Where is Moscow located ?
288. What is process by which particular biological traits become more or less common over time ?
> Natural Selection
289. How long is the shelf life of Twinkies ?
> Approximately 45 days
290. Which color means go in China ? / What color means go ?
291. Where is Twitter located ?
> San Francisco
292. What is the highest level cannon you can use (other than laser) in Tidal Pool in LoA ?
293. What is Microsoft’s search engine called ?
294. Who was the first man to climb Mount Everest ?
> Sir Edmund Hillary
295. What is Final Fantasy 3 known as in the Japan ?
> Final Fantasy 6
296. In no limit texas hold’em poker,who is first to act after first round betting ?
> Person left of dealer < wrong
297. How many member are in the Korean pop group,SNSD (Girl’s Generations) ?
298. What car does the protagonist of Initial D,Takumi Fujiwara drive ?
> Toyota AE85
299. What is the speed of sound ?
> 340,29 m/s
300. What does Victoria’s Secret sell ?
301. Where is Kuala Lumpur located in what country ?
302. Where is the Eiffel Tower located ?
303. What weight more: A ton of feathers,a ton of bricks,or a ton of gold ?
> All the same
304. When is Orthodox Christmas Day ?
> January 7th
305. Who is the main protagonist of Neon Genesis Evangelion ?
> Shinji Ikari
306. The IBM 5100 was released in what year ?
307. Who is a founder of Valve Corporation ?
> Gabe Newell
308. What is Clark Kent’s alter ego ?
309. What is the sun ?
> A star
310. Japanese animation studio,Trigger Inc. was founded by former employees of which other studio ?
311. What is the name of the Ostrich like bird featured thoughtout the Final Fantasy series ?
312. What is the name of the evil corporation featured in the Resident Evil series ?
313. How many time zones are there in China ?
314. What level can you start recruiting heroes in LoA ?
315. What process do plants use to convert sun light into chemical energy ?
316. Which of the following is not a Fox News anchor ?
> Stephen Colbert
317. Which country has the most nuclear weapons ?
318. In the game of Cluedo,players compete to discover the detail of what ?
> A murder
319. What type of lenses do nearsighted people need for their glasses ?
> diverging lenses
320. In the anime film, Kiki’s Delivery Service,Kiki is a …
321. What color is a sun flower ?
322. Harriet Tubman was one of the most famous and successful abductor involved in what ?
> The Underground Railroad
323. Sonic the Hedgehog is a videogame character development by what company ?
324. In Omaha Hold’em poker,how many hole card does a player have ?
325. Where is the Kremlin located ?
326. What girl name is also the term used to describe a female donkey ?
327. What do the rings around saturn mostly comprise of
> Water ice
328. How many pairs of Chromosomes do human have ?
329. What is the capital of New York ?
330. When talking about computers,what is an example of Hardware ?
> The monitor
331. What is the largest spider in the world ?
> The Giant huntsman spider
332. Morgan Freeman is the main protagonist of which videogame ?
333. What is the name of the lead character of the hit game Final Fantasy VII ?
334. What former professional basketball player played for the Los Angeles Lakers and had a 2D fighting game named after him ?
> Magic Johnson < Not correct
335. What is the name of the lvl. 11-20 zone/town in LoA ?
> Yggdrasil the World Tree
336. Which country has the most land ?
337. Pressing Alt + Ctrl + Del in Windows will open what ?
> Task Manager
338. Where is Riyadh located ?
> Saudi Arabia
339. If you bet $50 to win $100,how often do you need to win to break-even on the bet ?
> 50% of the time
340. What gives mars its red appearance ?
> Iron Oxide
341. What is the ratio 1:1 as a percentage ?
342. What color is Yotsuba’s hair ?
343. What would a tailor do with his hot plonker ?
> Iron Cloth
344. Spike Spiegal is a main character of which anime ?
> Cowboy Bebop
345. In computer programing,traditionally,what will your first ever program do ?
> Output “Hello World”
346. What is generally considered to be strongest place in the game of chess ?
> The Queen
347. What is the first boss you encounter in Diablo 1 ?
> The Hellkeeper < Not correct
348. What islands is the Statue of Liberty located ?
> Liberty Island
349. What was Doogie Howser’s real first name?
350. Which is known as the red planet?
351. What is Cartman’s first name on the tv show South Park?
352. What is at the center of a Black Hole?
> A Singularity
353. What was the first US City to have Subway System?
354. which is not a fossil fuel?
355. What is the Capital of Vermont?
356. Who was the electric chair invented by?
> A Dentist
357. What gas filled the hindenburg airship?
358. How many daily tides are there?
359. What day is hump day?
360. stockholm is located along what sea?
> Baltic Sea
361. What is the Capital of Australia?